Thursday, April 14, 2011

For a lost friend .....

Typing like this makes it tough .....
memories never fade .....
a friend is a friend always... :]
and a best friend will always remain no matter what happens b/w them :)
you always drop me down to nothing more than tears ....
do u remember me ???
do u remember who u used to be for me??
now posting a song here
cause when i hear it , nothing comes to my mind except you :)
i cant change anything ,
i deserve nothing more ,
i may not be worthy of being your friend , am sorry :)
.....

"Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came


Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you


Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came


Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life"

where did i go wrong??? :(
wish i had an answer to tell myself , to console myself , that i did this, i did that , n for which this is the punishment ......
i know i have been harsh n cruel to you :(
but aint u being a bit too cruel to me? :(
what was i supposed to do then? :(
i was stuck in that then :( , i dint wanna hurt anyone :(
but ended up hurting you the most :(
maybe no sorry can heal the wounds :(
i just dint know :( then :(
am sure i will cry the rest of my life over this and nothings gonna change :(
i am not the best , or not even close to good ,
i dont know anything :( , my life has been so only ,
none believes thou , n if they do at one time they turn out later and say it was all a lie , so i prefer not saying anymore ...
The commitment i was in , was nothing more than just a forced one :( , i think a lot on people n try to do the best :(
yet i always fail :( n do the worst to them :( ....
if u think am so desperate then so be it , if its for you , then it doesnt matter :)
i type knowing that it wont happen , still i have hope :)
i still believe in you :) , m sure you dont thou :)
n i cant blame you for that :) , my fault na ......
please feel free to correct me if u can :)
thats my request :)
people do move on when love breaks down ....
but thats different from friendship aint it not? :)
i just need you ,... thou u wont come back no more.
I hope you have gone ahead well :) , for someone like u , getting a good friend wont be a hard thing :)
You will always be an angel to everyone n they will always treat you well :) m sure none would hurt you like i did . :)
but thanks a lot :>D< , cause u will always be a part of my life :D
n that too a very important 1 :D
I dont make lots of close friends , the ones close will always remain close in my heart no matter where the future takes them :)
It not in my hands to control the train of life , in which lots of friends enter and leave at some point of life :)
Its the way of life :) ..... am sorry i became a reason for you to pull the chain and get out ......
N never again will i get a gem of a friend like you :) that i am sure :)
i miss you meow :>D< ....
hope you stay happy all your life :D
i wish all the best in your life , in your job n your bright happy future :D
if ever you happen to remember me , if you need me anytime :) , dont you hesitate :)
you know me na :) i will always be the same old me :) , with a lil bit of tweaks :D
a lil makeover :)
as they say "old wine in new bottle" :D
^^ <3
Friends are forever :D
just like diamonds :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment